Gatehouse estates

Energy Performance Certificates (EPC’s)


Do you need an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) for a Rental Property or for selling your home in the Huntingdon & Godmanchester areas?

You are required by law to have an EPC if you are letting or selling a residential property in England or Wales.

Gatehouse Estates are working with an independent  local Domestic Energy Assessor who can provide you with the required Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) at very competitive rates starting as low as £60.

Before you are charged a fortune by a local Letting or Estate Agent call us on 01480 434290 for an EPC quote for your property.


Other pages you might find helpful:

Comments are closed.

Gatehouse estates
Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!